Signs Now Birmingham provides Aluminum Signs to Birmingham, Hoover, Jefferson County, Shelby County, AL and surrounding areas.
Make the Light Choice for Versatility and Value with these Long-Lasting Custom Metal Signs.
Strong, light, rustproof and affordable, aluminum signs from Signs Now are in many ways an ideal signage solution!
Custom aluminum signs are easy to install and transport. They can be mounted on walls, fences or storefronts, or hung from ceilings. You can also place aluminum signage in a frame, such as in a post-and-panel sign. Their amazing versatility makes these custom metal signs a highly attractive signage option for businesses, municipalities and other organizations of all types.
Aluminum Signs: Common Uses
The many great qualities of our aluminum rustproof signs make them a popular choice for applications both indoors and outdoors. At Signs Now, our solutions include:
- Aluminum access control signage
- Aluminum ADA signage
- Aluminum directional signage
- Aluminum lobby signs
- Aluminum manufacturing signs
- Aluminum outdoor signage
- Aluminum parking signs
- Aluminum property signs
- Aluminum real estate signs
- Aluminum regulatory signage
- Aluminum retail signs
- Aluminum safety signs
- Aluminum site identification signs
- Aluminum wayfinding signs
Aluminum Signs: Multiple Types
There are several kinds of aluminum signs from which to choose, each offering different plusses. The experts at Signs Now can help you select the type that’s best for your application and your budget:
- Aluminum signs consist of sheets of aluminum thick enough for many applications. Another term for aluminum signs is “standard aluminum signs.” It’s important to note that these aluminum signs are not the silver or metallic color you might expect. Standard aluminum sheets arrive at our location from the factory painted white. Of course, this base coat of white paint is often an advantage as many people specify custom-painted aluminum signs.
- Aluminum composite panels (ACP) are two sheets of aluminum that sandwich a solid plastic core. Often the choice for outdoor applications when extra rigidity is required, ACP signs are thicker than traditional aluminum signs yet lighter in weight! These aluminum signs are sometimes called e-panel aluminum signs. Alumalite™ is a brand name that’s often associated with aluminum composite panels.
- Brushed-aluminum signs are dull, polished-metal signs in the silver color you usually associate with aluminum. Many users, of course, appreciate the classic metallic appearance and make brushed aluminum part of their final signage design.
- Extruded aluminum signage is another term for aluminum signs. It refers to the production process in which an aluminum ingot is extruded or shaped. In the case of aluminum for aluminum signage, extruded means flattened.
Aluminum Signs: Customization Options
Among signage materials, aluminum is prized because it’s extremely easy to work with. Rely on Signs Now to custom design your aluminum sign to your exact specifications. Working with you, we’ll:
- Add reflective material, if desired
- Cut aluminum signs to almost any shape
- Drill mounting holes to accommodate various installations
- Laminate painted signs with protective coverings
- Offer matte or gloss finishes, if painted
- Print your design on one side or both with single or double-sided printing
- Print in four colors with abrasion-resistant UV (ultraviolet) ink for attractive, vibrant colors
Questions & Answers
How Do Other Users Benefit from Aluminum Signs?
Look around and you’ll see aluminum signs employed in almost all applications. Popular uses include directional signage, real estate signs and property management signs as well as caution and safety signs.
Others rely on custom aluminum signs for traffic and parking lot signage, no trespassing signs and other regulatory signs. They’re also used for retail, restaurant, garden and home signage. It’s hard to imagine an application that couldn’t benefit from an attractive and affordable aluminum sign!
Are All Aluminum Signs Custom Designed?
No, your Signs Now experts can show you many economical “off-the-shelf” types for use as restroom signs, warehouse signs and manufacturing signs, among other examples. These standard styles are often a smart choice where interior décor or company branding efforts are not a prime concern.
Where Should Aluminum Signs Be Installed?
Light in weight, you can affix your aluminum sign on almost any rigid surface including concrete, brick, metal, drywall or wood. Aluminum signs are commonly mounted on posts or fences. They’re also suspended from ceilings, overhead beams or even other signage!
How Do You Maintain Aluminum Signs?
Always ask the Signs Now team how to care for your aluminum signs. Depending on the finish and the sign’s location, we’ll provide you with instructions about aluminum sign upkeep. The good news? Aluminum signs are generally easy to maintain. Washing with soap and water is often enough to keep your aluminum sign clean and attractive. Just make sure to use non-abrasive cloths or sponges when cleaning them.
Want to Begin Benefiting from Aluminum Signage? See Signs Now!
Whether it’s a simple, one-time graphic or an entire project’s worth of signage and displays, count on Signs Now. We “bring to the table” not only creative ideas but also experience on how to get your job done on target, on time and on budget. That includes it all — from measurement and design to expert installation. Of course, it all begins with a free consultation. Let’s sit down soon to discuss your needs and review our solutions. Call or visit today.
Call Signs Now Birmingham at (205) 824-2449 for more information.