Think big! For promotional jobs large (and small), rely on custom banners.
Banners are a great way to promote your products, services or special events in a big way – and at a relatively small price. Banners can offer all the promotional impact of a billboard, but at a fraction of the cost!
In fact, other marketers have “super-sized” their banners in the interest of gaining attention and promoting their causes:
• The largest banner in the world was a fabric banner produced by an anti-polio organization in India. It was over 30 miles long! Read More
• In 2010, U.S. automaker Chrysler attempted to fly the world’s largest aerial banner sized at 53,000 square feet – but the helicopter pilot released it before the flight was complete. Read More
Even if your promotional needs are much more modest, there’s a great banner, flag or pennant option for you.
• Select from banners printed on canvas, fabric, vinyl and other materials. Types fabricated of mesh are often the choice for outdoor use in that they’re most resistant to tears caused by strong winds
• Use banners for grand openings, seasonal sales, trade shows, sporting events, welcoming ceremonies and more.
• Display banners indoors or out. A versatile choice, many fit into banner stands while others are fabricated with pockets (in which to insert poles) or grommets (with which to attach ropes, D-rings or snap hooks).
• Specify just about any size but if envisioning a larger one, have your signage provider calculate a safe size based on wind pressure and the display area’s support structures, obstacles and more.
It’s important to calculate a safe size for your banner based on wind pressure and the area support structures, obstacles and more. Signs Now will calculate this for you, but here is the method to do it yourself.
Banner up ... with Signs Now! Experts on banners, flags and pennants for all occasions – and every budget – we’ll design, fabricate and even install the custom solution that’s right for you. To get started, contact us today.