Window graphics: Four reasons why they’re clearly a winner!
Offered in two basic types – decal and static clings – custom window graphics are a smart way to attract attention and induce impulse sales. You can print them on both sides, so that whether people are coming or going, they’ll see your message.
Decals are made from clear poly vinyl film with an adhesive backing and can be easily removed without damage to the window, but they cannot be repositioned once applied or reused. Static clings, on the other hand, are made of vinyl without an adhesive backing and employ static electricity to “cling” to a window. They can be can be removed, repositioned and applied countless times.
No matter which type you decide on – decal or cling – you’ll enjoy these four benefits:
1. They’re highly affordable: It’s no wonder why window graphics are a popular choice among retailers from giant chains to mom-and-pop stores. They’re priced at a fraction of other signage choices. What’s more, they’re relatively easy – and inexpensive – to put up and take down.
2. They’re flexible: The low cost of custom window graphics lets you change them frequently as old promotions expire and new ones begin. At the hardware store, March’s end-of-season specials on snow blowers can readily give way to April’s bargains on gardening tools, seeds and fertilizers.
3. They’re ecologically “green:” Concerned about the environment? The vinyl film used for window graphics is generally 100% recyclable, meaning that even regularly changed signage is a green and ecologically sound signage option.
4. They’re offered in many types. Select the style that best suits your needs:
- Opaque window graphics feature a matte finish, reproduce graphics brilliantly and can be used for indoors or out.
- Clear window graphics allow you to cover an entire window with images without losing visibility. Let the light come in!
- Perforated window graphics let you see out but block others from seeing in. So you add not only a custom message, but also a little privacy,
- Frosted window graphics often carry a logo, corporate message or design and are used on interior windows in offices and cubicles. They let the light in but preserve your privacy.
Let an expert be your guide. Experienced in all aspects of window graphics, Signs Now will help you select the one that best meet your objectives. We’ll also advise you on local laws; some cities have rules about how much window space can be covered with graphics. To get started, contact us today.