From windows to walls, vinyl graphics make branding your business easy!
Curious about how your company in Concord can use vinyl graphics and decals? This type of sign is extremely versatile making it a great addition to walls, windows and vehicles. Additionally, you can adhere vinyl graphics to almost any flat, smooth surface – even in locations that receive heavy foot traffic, such as trade shows and retail store floors.
What does this mean for you? More opportunities to either build awareness, provide customers with wayfinding signage, express your business’s creative side or accomplish all three.
At Signs Now Concord, we work with you to customize every element of your business’s vinyl graphics, including messaging and design. With a trusted collaborator at your side, you can be sure you’re maximizing every opportunity to highlight your brand.
How are vinyl decals made?
Printing vinyl decals can seem like a labor-intensive process if you’re unfamiliar with it, but when you have state-of-the-art plotters and full-color vinyl material like Signs Now Concord, the actual fabrication process doesn’t take long at all.
Here’s an easy breakdown of our process:
- Design & Consultation: You’ll need something to print before we can print it! If you need printed logos or have an in-house design team, you can send us vector files, which work best due to their scalability. If you have something in mind but aren’t sure how to implement it, you can trust our design team to bring your idea to life.
- Printing: We’ll run a sheet of vinyl through a wide format printer, which will provide the correct hues for your design. We offer both white and clear vinyl sheets, the latter being used primarily for window graphics.
- Plotting & Cutting: We develop what’s called a cut file for your custom design, then we run the decal sheet through the plotter. There are two primary types of cutting: contour cut and precision cut. The machine will read the cut file, then channels the shape of your vinyl decal using a blade on a moving head.
- Weeding: Even after plotting, our team meticulously sifts through every last decal to remove any excess material that isn’t being used in the design.
- Masking: For the installation process, alignment is critical, which is why we cover your design with transfer tape and keep everything spaced properly.
Do vinyl graphics damage surfaces like glass or drywall?
Our high-quality vinyl adhesive is designed to prevent damage during removal. Something as simple as a felt-tipped squeegee can help peel a stubborn vinyl decal off a storefront window. Otherwise, bending the decal at the corner will often suffice.
Ultimately, proper installation of vinyl graphics made with the best possible materials can ensure any possible damage to surfaces will be minimized.
Where can I apply vinyl graphics and decals?
Some of the most popular uses for vinyl graphics and decals include those that involve your vehicle, including full or partial vehicle wraps and vehicle decals. Storefronts and entryways are also common applications for vinyl graphics since they can be used to convey critical information about your business.
We can also place these types of graphics on floors or ceilings, down hallways, or on windows. Truly, any surface can be a great spot for your message with the right vinyl decal.
When you’re ready to take the next step with vinyl graphics, contact Signs Now Concord today to set up a consultation.
Call Signs Now Concord at (704) 785-8058 for more information.