Get More Promotional Mileage Out of Personal Cars and Trucks with Vehicle Magnet Signs.
Easy to put on, take off and reapply, magnetic car signs from Signs Now® are easy to like! With them, you can promote your products, services or company all over town when using your personal vehicle for your business.
Heading to a job site, making a delivery or attending a meeting? Apply the magnet sign to the sides or back of your car, truck or trailer. When it’s time to convert your vehicle back to personal use, simply remove the custom car magnet and stow it for duty the next day!
Contractors, real estate agents, caterers, building inspectors and exterminators are among those who take advantage of custom magnetic signs. They turn every workday drive into a business-building opportunity!
Vehicle Magnets: Key Benefits
- Turn your personal vehicle into a mobile advertising billboard any time and everywhere you drive.
- Attract more attention by using car door magnets on both sides of your vehicle plus the back doors or tailgate.
- Individualize your custom magnetic signs with your logo, phone and products or services. (Tip: Keep messages short so contact information can be big, bold and easy to read.)
- Choose your size; larger magnetic signs are offered for the big side panels of vans and trailers.
- Enjoy a high-quality presentation; our UV-ink digital printing delivers bright, fade-resistant images on a matte finish.
- Specify custom shapes; while most vehicle magnets are rectangles, we can design distinctive, one-of-a-kind signs, perhaps in the form of your logo.
Questions & Answers
Will Vehicle Magnets Adhere Strongly to My Car or Truck?
Ye, the magnetic material’s “pulling” power is strong at up to 90 pounds per-square-foot. What’s more, rounded corners help keep magnetic signs firmly in place as you drive, even at higher speeds.
How Can I Apply Custom Vehicle Magnets?
Clean your car, truck or trailer’s magnetic surface with mild soap and then dry the application area completely. Affix the magnet to flat smooth surfaces; they do not adhere well to areas with curves, bumps or molding. Of course, vehicles made of aluminum, fiberglass or carbon fiber are not candidates for magnetic signage. Your Signs Now expert can guide you on applications.
What’s the Best Way to Maintain A Custom Magnetic Sign?
Clean the outside of your vehicle magnet with mild soap and a washcloth or sponge. Once removed, clean and dry under the magnetic sign daily. Cleaning between uses is important for two reasons. You’ll prevent dirt and from scratching the vehicle’s paint. You’ll also ensure a strong connection between the vehicle surface and the custom magnetic sign. Tip: Be sure to remove the custom magnetic vehicle sign before entering automatic car washes.
Ready to Review Your Choices in Custom Magnetic Vehicle Signs? See Signs Now!
Whether it’s a simple, one-time graphic or an entire project’s worth of signage and displays, count on Signs Now. We “bring to the table” not only creative ideas but also experience on how to get your job done on target, on time and on budget. That includes it all — from measurement and design to expert installation. Of course, it all begins with a free consultation. Let’s sit down soon to discuss your needs and review our solutions. Call or visit today.
Call Signs Now Duluth at (770) 622-0096 for more information.