Signs Now Eugene provides Awnings to Eugene, Junction City, Springfield, Oregon and Surrounding Areas.
Cover all your bases with custom awnings for storefronts and retail shops.
Awnings go beyond shade: they protect your storefront from inclement weather, offer protection from the sun, and afford a location for your business’s custom graphics and logos. With the help of Signs Now Eugene , your building’s canopy will match your building’s aesthetic, while delivering the high-flying first impression that only we can provide.
Awnings have a history that can be traced back to the early days of the United States. While the concept of the awning is steeped in traditionalism, the design of a modern-day awning can be forward-thinking, modern, or retro. Whether you own a restaurant, hotel, retail store, or service-based company, we guarantee you’ll be able to find an idiosyncratic style appropriate to your business’s needs.
With many options in materials, function, construction and appearance, awnings are here to stay for the foreseeable future – and Signs Now Eugene will be right there with them, on the cutting-edge of outdoor awning fabrication.
- Vinyl-laminated polyester is ideal for backlit awnings due to the fabric’s translucence. Of course, the lighter the color and graphics printed on the fabric, the more transparent your awning will be.
- Resistant to UV light, mildew, water, and wrinkles, this material will brave the toughest weather. And, vinyl lamination allows for a quick drying process, even in humid climates.
- Want an upscale material with a unique feel all its own? Acrylic fabric is highly breathable, moisture-wicking, and aesthetically pleasing to the eye.
- From the beginning, color pigment is an integral part of the acrylic fiber-creation process. That means the fabric’s color won’t wash out for years, even under persistent rain or a detergent wash cycle.
- Like vinyl-laminated polyester, polyester fabrics are wrinkle-resistant and semi-translucent.
- However, the absence of a laminated coating means water, UV rays, and mildew can damage a polyester fabric over time.
- Shade Cloth
- Shade cloth is the material associated with sunbrellas and residential, retractable awnings.
- These can be made from a vinyl and polyethene mesh. Shade cloths are often designed with foldability in mind.
- Cotton is a heavy, plain-woven fabric that used to be the gold standard for the awning industry. Nowadays, cotton is rarely employed, with the exception of areas in extremely cold climates.
Where are awnings commonly used?
- Apartment buildings
- Clothing stores
- Country clubs
- Downtown leisure-based areas
- Furniture providers
- Hardware stores
- Outlet malls
- Private residences
- Souvenir shops
What are the key benefits of installing an awning?
- Branding & identification – Logos and full-color graphics go a long way toward improving your businesses pedestrian foot traffic. And, unlike traditional signage options, awnings jut out into the street, ensuring everyone on the block will know who you are, and what you stand for.
- Visual appeal – It’s a no-brainer: awnings just look better. While neon signs give off a gaudy glow, and lightbox lettering looks corporate, awnings exude small-town charm.
- Improved comfort – Shade from a hot, summer day, or shelter from a windswept, rainy night – whatever the conditions, awnings improve the comfort of both customers and employees.
- Energy savings – Less sun encroaching from outside means less heat inside. You can expect your air conditioning fees to drop precipitously.
- Protection – UV rays damage furnishings within range of your store windows. With an awning, you can expect your indoor furniture to last longer, particularly in foyers or waiting areas.
What are the different awning styles?
At Signs Now Eugene, we’ll consult with you to decide the best shape for your awning. Because fixed awnings have welded frames, they must have a wide base that narrows at the top. The following are the most common options that fit the above criteria:
Ready to take the next step with awnings?
Contact us today and set up a free quote. We’ll discuss your needs and find the solution best-suited to your business. You can count on Signs Now Eugene for measurement, design, and permitting (when required) as well as mounting or installation. Every location is a local source for custom graphics, signage and displays. Second-to-none in delivery time and quality signs, at Signs Now® Eugene we take commercial awnings seriously.
Call Signs Now Eugene at (541) 485-0290 for more information.