Signage Product Description
The plastic used for the sign is made from recycled polystyrene. It takes approximately 8 gallon milk jugs to equal 1 pound of plastic.
The bottle recycling designation is HDPE #2.
Panels are made by compression molding PE particles in the form of flakes or pellets, which can be different colors or sizes. When various colors are blended together the result is a unique pattern that goes all the way through the panel. Solid colors are also available.
Polystyrene is resistant to chemicals and moisture, and can be shaped to fit most signage needs.
- Completely safe and non toxic
- An aesthetic result of recycling
- Saves trees, reduces air and water pollution
- High volume capacity, unlimited raw materials
- Many colors and patterns of color to choose