Materials Used in Their Manufacturing
1. Recycled; a. material used is post-consumer material, e.g. recycled plastic. b. pre-consumer material that is recyclable, e.g. some metals and some plastics.
2. Sustainable; materials that are very tough and last a long time, not subject to replacement, e.g. some metals and some plastics, like melamine.
3. Biodegradable; materials that when put in a landfill dissolve, e.g. wheat board, linoleum, real wood laminates.
Finishes on Signs Also Can be Green
- Paint can be low VOC, (reduced chemical paint)
- Adhesives can be earth friendly, biodegradable, or low chemical formula.
- Metals can be brushed or polished, rather than painted.
Signs Now Holland
Will recycle, reuse or safely dispose of any green sign material used for signs and returned.