Custom 3D Signs & Dimensional Letters
Signs Now Jeffersonville provides Custom 3D Signs & Dimensional Letters to Clarksville and Jeffersonville, IN, Louisville, KY, and surrounding areas..
Bring an Extra Dimension to Your Brand Identity.
Add some character to your brand and stand out, literally, from all the rest, when you consider 3D and dimensional signage. Unlike advertising and even online marketing, this unique strategy takes your organization’s brand and style to a whole new level. Reveal elegant details and take advantage of structural nuances that two-dimensions can’t match. Trust the pros at Signs Now to design and produce custom dimensional signage for interior and exterior applications. We’re constantly on the lookout for new ways to enhance breakthrough concepts for business ID and special events. Let your logo explore new depths of drama and interest, and see how multi-level dimensional letters can make new products or services stand out even further.
Indoor company logos can be positioned above entrances and in reception areas for dramatic effect, then extend the look down hallways and into presentation areas for enhanced visibility. Outdoors, your company’s 3D logo can be mounted on walls, facades or poles, or make a bold statement on a monument sign. Dimensional logo signs make the best use of various materials, including metal, plastic, aluminum, wood and others. Our team of designers and technicians will be glad to suggest options and help you re-envision your logo in various 3D formats.
What materials can I order dimensional signage in?
- Formed Material
- Metal Laminate
- Molded Material
- Plastic Laminate
- Stainless Steel
What are some common applications for 3D signs and dimensional lettering?
When it comes to dimensional lettering, the sky’s the limit. Still, since 3D signs can be utilized in virtually any application, it may help to go over some of their most common uses. Stores, restaurants, offices, companies, organizations, schools, hospitals and others often employ them for:
- Indoor lobby signs
- Impress even the most skeptical visitors and clients with a sign that “pops” out of the surrounding corporate scenery.
- Lobby logos can communicate the spirit of your company via personalized design and select materials.
- Three-dimensional, motivational messaging
- Own a gym? Or maybe you just want to put a little pep in your employees’ steps. Well, motivating your team or customers can be as easy as installing dimensional wall signage.
- Driven people love inspirational quotes and aspirational aphorisms. There’s no better way to increase productivity than to place powerful messaging in a location visible to all.
- Outdoor logo wall signs
- If you have a wealth of signage “real estate” along the façade of your building, don’t let it go to waste. Outdoor logo wall signs can broadcast the presence of your business from long distances, as well as short ones.
- Monument signs
- Monument signs and 3D lettering work together synergistically to produce dazzling entrance and egress signage.
- Identification signage
- For those looking for an out-of-the-box way of labeling rooms, landmarks, and specific structures, 3D lettering can provide a vibrant and attention-grabbing alternative to standard building signs.
How do I choose the right dimensional signage?
As with anything in life, making the right decision in dimensional signage comes down to personal preference, in addition to your overall objectives.
- Thickness – How far is your target demographic? Are you trying to attract people from the sidewalk or the highway? To produce the same eye-catching effect over long distances, you’ll need to increase the thickness of your lettering, in some cases scaling up to five inches of depth.
- Material – Material can change the overall appearance of your sign. Case in point: acrylic imparts a sleek, modern profile to your signage, while wooden lettering can make your building look downright rustic. Also, consider the durability and maintenance of certain substrates. For instance, copper dimensional lettering may not fare so well outdoors, due to its tendency toward developing a verdigris patina.
- Lighting – Is your office open past standard business hours? You may want to consider channel letters or backlighting for your dimensional signs. Of course, you don’t have to work through the night to justify the placement of a backlit logo sign in your reception area.
Ready to take the next step with 3D signs and dimensional logos?
Contact us today and set up a consultation. We’ll discuss your needs and find the solution best-suited to your business. You can count on Signs Now Jeffersonville for measurement, design, and permitting (when required) as well as mounting or installation. Every location is a local source for custom graphics, signage and displays. Second-to-none in delivery time and quality signs, at Signs Now® Jeffersonville we take dimensional letter signs seriously.
Call Signs Now Jeffersonville at (812) 282-2440 for more information.