Signs Now Marquette provides Vinyl Lettering to Marquette, Negaunee and Michigan's entire Upper Peninsula.
Display your message economically on just about any flat surface with vinyl letters
A highly popular signage choice, vinyl letters work well on glass, storefronts, walls, windows and other flat, smooth surfaces. Custom vinyl lettering from Signs Now® are also a great way to promote your company or identify your vehicle when applied to boats, buses cars, trailers, trucks and vans!
Our solutions include letters, numbers, logos and other simple shapes that are individually cut from sheets of thin, solid-colored vinyl material. The elements are then pre-spaced and placed onto transfer tape. This allows your lettering to be easily mounted on your preferred surface as a single piece. The result? A promotional or informational message that achieves a neat, clean and professional look!
Enjoy the many benefits of our custom vinyl lettering
Creatively designed, professionally produced and readily mounted, vinyl lettering from Signs Now offers many advantages. They are:
- Colorful. You'll select from over two dozen different colors too when creating your signage. We can also incorporate multiple colors into your custom vinyl lettering, numerals, logo and graphics.
- Customizable. With our vinyl letters, you’ll select from many different colors, type fonts and letter sizes to advertise your business or create your promotional or informational message.
- Durable. UV- and water-resistant, our lettering is made of vinyl designed to last for many seasons and avoid cracking, discoloration or embrittlement. For outdoor vinyl graphics, we use materials especially suited for exterior applications.
- Easy-to-install. Put aside the idea of mounting your vinyl letters one-by-one. Once we create your custom sign, it arrives pre-spaced and pre-masked. Many businesses or individuals install it themselves; others rely on us for professional mounting of their vinyl letters.
- Paint-safe. As long as the process is done carefully, removing our vinyl letters should not damage the paint of any surface to which they’re applied — including the exteriors of cars, trucks, boats or other vehicles.
- Versatile. Our vinyl lettering works well on smooth, non-porous surface including glass, metal, painted drywall, painted wood, plastic and tile. Do you have another surface in mind for your signage? Ask us about other solutions more suitable for porous materials such as brick, cinderblock, concrete, paneling stucco and unfinished wood.
Count on us as for all your vinyl signage solutions
Check in with the experts at Signs Now for assistance with any or all aspects of your vinyl lettering. Our team of signage pros will:
- Assist with installations. Our custom vinyl letters typically arrive pre-masked with transfer tape for easy application of your message, address or other information. Most people apply their vinyl lettering themselves; others count on us for a professional installation. Of course, our expertise includes removal of your custom vinyl graphics when they’ve outlasted their usefulness.
- Custom design your vinyl lettering. We’ll go through the many colors, type fonts and sizes available to you when designing your custom vinyl lettering. We’ll also discuss graphics like your logo or other designs. Of course, when doing so we will pay close attention to your corporate identity guidelines.
- Measure your proposed application. How big is your wall, window, door or other location for your vinyl lettering? Once measured, we’ll suggest a size and layout for your signage that best suits the available space — not too big or not too small!
- Suggest additional signage solutions. In many cases, we'll recommend vinyl wall graphics as a complement to your custom vinyl letters. What's the difference? While both solutions can be applied to smooth, non-porous surfaces, letters are typically cutouts of individual small shapes (e.g., letters, numerals) from sheets of color vinyl which are spaced and assembled onto sheets of pre-masked transfer tape. Wall graphics are one continuous piece of color vinyl, which is often cut to a custom shape. You can cut letters or wall decals from any vinyl. Once installed, both vinyl lettering and wall graphics are considered semi-permanet but they can also be easily repositioned.
Ready to take the next step with vinyl lettering?
Contact us today and set up a free quote. We’ll discuss your needs and find the solution best-suited to your business. You can count on Signs Now for measurement and design as well as mounting or installation. Every location is a local source for custom vinyl lettering. Second-to-none in delivery time and quality signs, at Signs Now, we take vinyl letters seriously.
Call Signs Now Marquette at (906) 228-2828 for more information.