A-Frame Signs in Medford
Flexible, durable & reusable
Sometimes called sidewalk signs or sandwich signs, A-frames are a versatile option that have proven to be popular, and for good reason! The ability to use them indoors and outdoors, and to place them just about anywhere, means they’re bound to be useful no matter what the situation may be.
The portability and affordability of A-frames make them an easy choice to pick. Plus, with many styles that allow you to change your messaging on the go, you can switch things up as your needs require – without having to spend any more money on new signs.
These inexpensive sign solutions help you attract and direct attention to where it needs to be, whether you’re looking to inform passers-by of an ongoing sale or guide visitors around your building. Take a look at some of the options for A-frames below, and when you’re ready to get started, call your Signs Now Medford team at (541) 608-6800 to get started!
A-Frames for Wayfinding
A-frames are a perfect choice for when you need to direct your building’s guests around your location. Use them to relay directions, inform visitors of updated parking policies, or simply display a big “this way” message with an arrow. They’re a durable option for guiding people to parking lots, curbside pickup areas, entryways, registration desks, ticket booths and more.
These signs are also an ideal option for when you need to convey information about important health and safety guidelines. Keep the health of your staff and customers top of mind by updating your messaging as needed on versatile A-frames.
A-Frames for Retail
Sidewalk signs have been a popular option for restaurants and retail locations for years, and their versatile nature is a key reason why. Positioned right on the sidewalk outside any location, they attract passersby, both on foot and in a vehicle. Retail shops can use them to highlight sales, promotional events or new product arrivals. Restaurants can showcase daily food and drink specials, fresh menu items, happy hour deals and more.
If your location has adopted curbside pickup, A-frames are a great option to designate a pickup area for customers both on foot and in their cars – especially if this area needs to be expanded or moved during busier hours.
A-Frame Style Options
At Signs Now Medford, you have the freedom to choose from a wide range of customizable A-frames, meaning there’s bound to be one that fits your needs and your budget. These include:
- Chalkboard A-frames: Working with chalk gives you a quick and easy way to update your message. When you want to be able to change things on the fly, or simply add your own personal creative flair, chalkboards are a great option.
- Changeable letter boards: These come with a set of letters, numbers and symbols for you to create your own promotional or informational message and update it according to your needs.
- Dry-erase signs: These provide much of the same flexibility as chalkboard and allow you to make changes to your design or your message as you need.
- Metal signs: Metal sidewalk signs can be made from aluminum or steel, featuring snap-open frames to display your posters. Your message stays behind a clear, protective lens, allowing you to update it as frequently as you need.
- Plastic signs: A rugged choice, plastic A-frames are usually made from tough polyethylene. This is one of your most durable and hardy options and are a perfect choice for outdoor areas.
- Wet-erase signs: These are similar to dry-erase signs, but with a couple of key differences. These A-frame options feature wet-erase markings, which are more durable than dry-erase options – meaning you’ll lessen the chance that accidental contact with your sign would smudge your message.
- Wind-resistant signs: If you live in a breezy area, consider a wind-resistant sidewalk sign. To prevent your sign from toppling over, these feature a suspended panel where you can create your message or insert a graphic. When the wind blows, the frame stays stable, and the suspended portion swings with the breeze.
Call Signs Now Medford at (541) 608-6800 for more information.