Create a dramatic 3D presentation for signage, artwork and displays with standoffs.
A standoff attaches to a sign and secures it to a wall. But, in contrast to most hardware that attaches a sign directly to the wall, a standoff wall mount or standoff bolt from Signs Now adds a layer of air between the mounted piece and wall.
The result? A standoff — a dramatic and attention-getting 3D (three-dimensional) effect around the signage. This impression is often enhanced with front illumination or even backlighting!
Standoffs were originally used for indoor office signs. But, in the hands of a highly capable and creative resource like Signs Now, they're attractive and affordable ways to mount display elements of all types — including those used for promotion, identification and wayfinding.
Custom standoff options in acrylic, glass, etched glass and plexiglass
The dramatic, 3D effect achieved by standoffs also lends itself to the creation of custom signage and displays. In fact, any number of materials can be colored, cut, polished, layered, and even illuminated to great effect!
Your solutions from Signs Now might include logos, signage, displays and even abstract designs for lobbies, conference rooms and executive offices. These include:
- Acrylic signs with standoffs
- Etched glass standoffs
- Glass standoffs
- Plexiglass signs and standoffs
Standoff applications now include signs, artwork and displays
Standoffs from Signs Now can enhance the branding or improve the décor of almost interior space. Rely on us for standoffs to dramatize the display of your:
- Acrylic signs
- Custom plexiglass signs
- Etched glass signs
- Historical documents
- Indoor office signs
- Magazine covers or articles
- Museum and gallery descriptions
- Name signs
- Office numbers
- Product images or sales sheets
- University degrees
- Wall signs
- Wayfinding signs
Additional types of standoff systems
Just as the applications for standoffs expanded beyond indoor signage, so have the ways Signs Now can achieve standoff effects:
- Standoff wall mounts: These acrylic or glass display panels standoff from a wall with spacers that may be aluminum standoffs, stainless-steel standoffs or edge-grip standoffs. Depending on the installation, tamper-proof standoffs or square standoffs are used. The terms “standoff bolts” or “standoff barrels” are also commonly applied.
- Desktop nameplates and tabletop signage: The attractiveness and versatility of standoffs are not limited to walls. Desk nameplates and tabletop signage in small sizes but in the style of standoffs are a great way to display photos or information desks, shelves or tables.
- Wire suspension systems or suspended cable systems: Ceiling-mount sign hanging systems or drop-ceiling sign mount systems offer additional ways we can hang your signage or displays to standoff from walls with dramatic effect!
Ready to begin benefiting from our standoff signs? See the pros at Signs Now!
Whether it’s a simple, one-time graphic or an entire project’s worth of signage and displays, count on Signs Now. We “bring to the table” not only creative ideas but also experience on how to get your job done on target, on time and on budget. That includes it all — from measurement and design to expert installation. Of course, it all begins with a free consultation. Let’s sit down soon to discuss your needs and review our solutions. Call or visit today.
Call Signs Now Morristown at 423-587-6658 for more information.