Fleet Vehicle Graphics
Multiply the Promotional Power of Mobile Advertising with Fleet Vehicle Graphics.
Whether you maintain a fleet of one vehicle or one hundred, mobile advertising is considered one of the most economical ways for you to promote your products, services or company.
The Outdoor Advertising Association of America says that vehicle graphics can be the most cost-efficient form of out-of-home media. They report that vinyl car, truck, trailer wraps and the like can reach consumers at a lower cost-per-thousand impressions than any other form of advertising.
Fleet graphics from Signs Now® are economical in other ways, too. Much more affordable than custom paint, our fleet wraps are printed designs in durable, thin vinyl that readily apply to vehicles of all types. What’s more, they remove easily after service to return the unit to its original look. That can’t be said when you’re trying to sell a pre-owned vehicle with your company’s own distinctive custom paint scheme.
Another plus? With easily removable vehicle wraps, even operators of leased cars, trucks and trailers can benefit from the promotional power of fleet graphics!
Fleet Vehicle Graphics: Advantages
Beyond affordability, fleet vehicle graphics from Signs Now offer fleet operators numerous benefits. With them, you can:
- Advertise around town, throughout your region or even across the country — depending on the size of your fleet and its service area
- Create eye-catching custom designs featuring your logo, company colors, contact information and more
- Enjoy high-quality, digital printing to accurately reproduce photos and graphics in full color
- Create a more professional and unified image of your company through uniform vehicle graphics instead of a series of one-off designs or no designs at all
- Distinguish your company from competitors
- Select from full vehicle wraps or partial vehicle wraps
- Install your wrap designs on vehicles stationed nationwide through our coast-to-coast network of Signs Now Centers
- Remove fleet wraps when your cars, trucks or trailers are removed from service
Fleet Vehicle Graphics: Other Beneficiaries
Operators of delivery fleets aren’t the only ones that can benefit from fleet graphics from Signs Now. Just about anyone that maintains a fleet of vehicles can take advantage of them. Other users include:
- Municipalities using fleet graphics for police, fire and emergency vehicles
- Cities employing vehicle wraps for bus or light-rail transit lines
- Airport parking services with full or partial vehicle graphics for shuttle buses
- Railroads relying on vehicle graphics to identify rolling stock
- Promotional campaigns featuring branded recreational vehicles or RVs
Questions & Answers
Can Fleet Graphics Actually Protect A Vehicle’s Paint?
Yes, the thin opaque vinyl wrap shields the original paint from scratches and protects it from fade-inducing UV or ultraviolet light.
What Happens If There’s A Fender-Bender? Do You Replace the Entire Wrap?
All is not lost! Vehicle wraps may be “spot repaired” in many instances. It’s often possible to swap out a small section and leave the rest of the graphic intact. That way, you can get much more mileage out of your original wrap design!
Can Windows Be Wrapped in Vehicle Graphics, Too?
Yes, you can often extend your vehicle graphic to side or back windows. We use as perforated window film that shows your design to those looking in while enabling you to see outward. Local regulations may apply, so you’ll want to work closely with your Signs Now expert if pursuing this option.
Ready to Roll with Fleet Graphics? See Signs Now!
Whether it’s a simple, one-time graphic or an entire project’s worth of signage and displays, count on Signs Now. We “bring to the table” not only creative ideas but also experience on how to get your job done on target, on time and on budget. That includes it all — from measurement and design to expert installation. Of course, it all begins with a free consultation. Let’s sit down soon to discuss your needs and review our solutions. Call or visit today.
Call Signs Now Naples at (239) 261-8970 for more information.