Signs Now Ocala provides Vinyl Banners to Ocala, Belleview, Wildwood, FL. and surrounding areas..
Where versatility meets affordability.
Common but far from ordinary, vinyl banners are the favored workhorse of the signage industry. Beautiful enough to be employed indoors, yet rugged enough to sustain the barrage of rain, sleet, wind and snow outdoors, these banners are appropriate for almost all occasions.
And, with customized order options at Signs Now, you can rest assured that your promotional message, branding, and contact message will be communicated properly. Our team of graphic designers and large-format printing experts know banners inside-out, front to back.
Vinyl banners are printed onto a flexible vinyl (i.e., PVC) material which is treated to withstand UV rays, as well as repeated exposure to moisture. Looking for something subtle? We offer an inconspicuous matte finish, along with the standard glossy coating that many have come to know and love. The result is flexibility, fine-tuned for visibility in almost any environment.
While our consultation and design process are both comprehensive and collaborative, our turnaround is among the best in the signage world. You can expect full-color, dye sublimated digital prints to meet most deadlines.
Is vinyl the best material for my banner?
The answer is: maybe. What works for your business or event depends on a multitude of factors and what you wish to prioritize. Drawbacks exist for every material, but here are a few reasons to consider vinyl over say, fabric banners or canvas banners.
- Vinyl banners are weather, wind, and tear resistant – qualities ideal for outdoor environments. What’s more, graphics on vinyl banners will last for years without fading, even when exposed to perpetual sunlight.
- Mesh banners, which are essentially vinyl banners with miniature perforations placed throughout the material, allow wind to pass through their graphics. This creates resistance against flapping and tearing, while keeping the banner visible at all times.
- Low Maintenance
- Outdoor advertising can be a messy process. Thankfully, dirt, grime, and debris slide off the smooth surface of a vinyl banners, unlike the fine thread of fabric banners.
- Assuming your vinyl banners are regularly rolled up, and stored in a cool, dry place, wrinkles and material degradation are uncommon.
- Bright, Vibrant Colors
- Yes, fabric banners are usually considered to be superior in terms of full-color graphics and aesthetics. But with the advent of wide-format, digital printing technology, vinyl banners have never looked better.
- Our custom vinyl banners are fade-resistant, unlike many indoor alternatives. That means your bold, vivid colors will stay bold and vivid.
What can I use to suspend my vinyl banners?
- Pole Pockets
- Prefer a cleaner, traditional look for your vinyl banner? Pole pockets, as you might assume, are hemmed pouches with a flush cut edge, permitting your banner to hang from preinstalled poles or rods.
- Pole pockets are a great option for those who prefer using a smaller, vertical banner, or a double-sided banner.
- Grommets are metal eyelets placed within a vinyl banner to protect the PVC material from the friction of a cable or rope passing through.
- They’re an optional addition to your banner. Both the diameter of and spacing between grommets can customized to your specifications.
What weight should I choose?
Vinyl banners primarily come in two different weights: 13 oz and 18 oz.
The first type consists of a strong, durable material well-matched to most indoor and light-stress outdoor environments. Because it’s not as thick as 18 oz material, it can be more easily rolled and stowed away.
18 oz vinyl material makes for a heavy-duty, durable banner which will endure the most rugged outdoor conditions.
Wondering what the most popular uses for vinyl banners are? We’ve got you covered.
Because vinyl banners can be employed in both outdoor and indoor applications for event promotion, advertising, and branding, the sheer number of implementations can overwhelm anyone. Don’t worry – read on to discover a few common vinyl banner applications.
- Anniversary signs
- Birthday parties
- Building openings
- Church events
- Entertainment premieres
- Grand openings
- Now hiring signage
- Outdoor advertising
- Product launches
- Real estate gatherings
- Retail displays
- Roadside businesses
- Step and repeat backdrops
- Tabletop coverings
- Trade shows
- Sales signage
- School spirit
- Sports events
- Welcome home greetings
How should I maintain and clean my vinyl banner?
Vinyl banners use fade and abrasion resistant ink, allowing them to withstand mercurial temperature changes and hard-hitting winds. Nonetheless, you should wash the material regularly with light dish soap and warm water to increase longevity.
Avoid the use of chemicals or harsh cleaners. And above all else, do not fold vinyl banners in storage! They will permanently crease, leaving behind an unsightly imprint on your graphics.
Ready to take the next step with custom vinyl banners?
Contact us today and set up a consultation. We’ll discuss your needs and find the solution best-suited to your business. You can count on Signs Now for measurement, design, and permitting (when required) as well as mounting or installation. Every location is a local source for custom graphics, signage and displays. Second-to-none in delivery time and quality signs, at Signs Now, we take vinyl banners seriously.
Call Signs Now Ocala at (352) 629-7111 for more information.