Post & Panel Signs
Signs Now Plymouth provides Post & Panel Signs to Minneapolis, St. Paul, and surrounding areas.
Use these affordable solutions as directional signage or for site identification and wayfinding
Attractive, readily customizable and as large as you need them to be, post and panel signs from Signs Now Plymouth are popular signage solutions for many applications. They’re affordable, too. As their name implies, these signage solutions consist of a message panel sandwiched between two posts.
Another plus to their simplicity? Post and panel signs are relatively quick to design, fabricate and install when compared to many other signage options.
A short drive around town will reveal that post and panel sign systems are used in both temporary and permanent signage applications to:
- Identify buildings, malls and other sites including stores, restaurants, schools, hospitals, libraries, city halls and more
- Promote new developments including offices, malls and multi-home sites such as subdivisions, apartments or condominiums as eye-catching real estate signposts
- Advertise commercial, office or residential spaces as for-lease signage
- Alert passersby to buildings or vacant lots as for sale signs
- Name new buildings under construction as well as the contractor, architect and completion date
- Serve as campus-wide wayfinding signage solutions that direct people, for example, to various college or hospital departments, administration buildings and parking facilities
- Point cars, buses, delivery vehicles and construction trucks to certain entrances or routes as directional signage
Post and panel signs: Customization options
Attractive in their own right, one added beauty of post and panel signs from Signs Now is the ease with which they can be customized to your particular needs. Rely on us to review your options and create one-of-a-kind designs (depending on material) with:
- Changeable-letter sets
- Custom-shaped panels (beyond simple rectangles)
- Custom-sized signs; they can be made as small or large as your display needs dictate and local regulations allow
- Cut-vinyl logos and letters
- Decorative posts
- Designer post caps
- Dimensional lettering
- High-resolution graphics
- Lighting — external lighting options include spotlights and internal lighting choices include LED illumination or incandescent lights
- Special paints and finishes
Post and panel signs: Available materials
Made to order per your communications needs and your signage budget, custom post and panel signs from Signs Now are fabricated in any number of materials. We’ll review your signage choices and recommend to you the optimal solution from selections including:
- Alumalite™ post and panel signs
- Aluminum post and panel signs
- Metal post and panel signs
- Foam-core post and panel signs
- MDO post and panel signs (i.e., medium density overlay post and panel signs)
- Plywood post and panel signs
- PVC post and panel signs (i.e., polyvinylchloride post and panel signs)
- Wood post and panel signs
What are the most popular types of post and panel signs, and why?
- Aluminum post and panel signs: Well-liked because of their modern look and all-weather durability, aluminum post and panel signs can be custom painted, fabricated with a natural metallic finish, or backed with a laminated vinyl. These are sometimes termed extruded-aluminum post and panel signs (i.e., aluminum that's been stretched or flattened). They are also known as Alumalite™ post and panel signs (i.e., a brand-name aluminum composite panel or ACP with a high-density corrugated polypropylene core).
- MDO post and panel signs: Featuring a laminated wood core and a vinyl surface, MDO or medium density overlay is a popular signage material that features a smooth white finish that’s readily painted. Relatively inexpensive and easy to customize, MDO post and panel signs are designed (and priced) for temporary applications such as at construction sites.
- Multipurpose post and panel signs: Today's post and panels aren't always made of one material but are often constructed of several. It’s not uncommon, for example, to incorporate a lightbox or LED display in an aluminum post and panel sign. Posted in front of a shopping center, the LED (light-emitting diode) panel allows users to promote various stores or display scrolling messages to passing motorists.
Ready to begin benefiting from affordable post and panel signs? See Signs Now Plymouth!
Whether it’s a simple, one-time graphic or an entire project’s worth of signage and displays, count on Signs Now. We “bring to the table” not only creative ideas but also experience on how to get your job done on target, on time and on budget. That includes it all — from measurement and design to expert installation. Of course, it all begins with a free consultation. Let’s sit down soon to discuss your needs and review our solutions. Call or visit today.
Call Signs Now Plymouth at (763) 746-0020 for more information.