Custom Engraved Signs, Plaques, and Awards
Signs Now Portland provides Custom Engraved Signs, Plaques, and Awards to Portland, Tigard, Beaverton, OR and surrounding areas..
Pay Tribute, Acknowledge, Celebrate or Honor in an Appealing and Affordable Way
If you’re hoping to thank someone for a current success or acknowledge a lifetime of service, one of the most impressive ways to do so is with a custom-engraved plaque from Signs Now Portland. They’re also a great way to celebrate, honor or commemorate many other special occasions!
Our custom plaques are typically wall plaques, made from top-quality wood and metal and also offered in glass, acrylic or a combination of materials. Mount them in executive offices, reception areas, conference rooms and well-traveled hallways, or in the recipient’s home. Other engraved plaques are fixed with an easel backing so they can stand on desks or shelves.
Custom-Engraved Plaques: Design Options
Let us know your preferences and the designers at Signs Now Portland will help you create an attractive custom plaque that you’ll be proud to award, and the recipient honored to receive and display.
In most cases, we’ll custom engrave your logo along with award text and the person or department’s name. Alternately, we can print the plaque in four colors if you’d like to showcase a vibrant logo or feature a certificate, photo or newspaper article. We can even add three-dimensional elements like medallions.
Custom-Engraved Plaques: Corporate Uses
Corporations and other organizations use custom-engraved award plaques and sales awards from Signs Now Portland to motivate and reward individuals and groups.
- Improve productivity as part of an established employee-recognition program
- Encourage teamwork by acknowledging the collective achievement of departments or teams
- Spur friendly competition by calling out top-performing individuals or groups
- Retain hard-working employees who are more likely to stay if they know their efforts are valued
- Celebrate the unexpected with fun plaques like “This Year’s Top Road Warrior” or “Cast-Iron Stomach Award for Most Client Lunches!”
Custom-Engraved Plaques: Other Popular Applications
Companies, service clubs, nonprofits, schools, municipalities and individuals use plaques from Signs Now Portland for a variety of occasions.
- Acknowledge a milestone, including the launch of a business
- Celebrate a success
- Commemorate a championship
- Express appreciation
- Honor a special achievement
- Remember the past
- Observe an anniversary
- Thank a generous donor or volunteer
- Underscore the importance of a founder’s quote, company mission statement or core values
Custom-Engraved Plaques: Various Types
Signs Now Portland offers a wide variety of affordable plaques. Many of our engraved plaques are standard types that you can individualize to your needs. Other plaques can be custom, one-of-a-kind designs that are wholly your own!
- Award plaques
- Athletic plaques
- Commemorative plaques
- Department or team awards
- Employee award plaques
- Employee-of-the-month plaques
- Memorial plaques
- Recognition plaques
- Sales awards
- Service awards
- Sports plaques
- Top-performer plaques
Additional custom-engraved solutions
The creativity and expertise that Signs Now Portland offers in custom engraving is not limited to awards and plaques. It also extends to signs and other products.
- Engraved badges
- Engraved name plates
- Engraved signs of all kinds
- Engraved safety signs and emergency signs
Ready to order your custom-engraved plaques and awards? See the pros at Signs Now Portland
Whether it’s a simple, one-time graphic or an entire project’s worth of signage and displays, count on Signs Now Portland. We “bring to the table” not only creative ideas but also experience on how to get your job done on target, on time and on budget. That includes it all – from measurement and design to expert installation. Of course, it all begins with a free consultation. Let’s sit down soon to discuss your needs and review our solutions. Call or visit today.
Call Signs Now Portland at (503) 252-0650 for more information.