Signs Now Tulsa provides Indoor Banners to Tulsa, Muskogee, Owasso, Jenks, OK and surrounding areas.
Generate inside interest in your events, products and services.
Multimedia graphics, digital displays, social media presence – we get it, you want a multi-pronged approach to marketing that dazzles as much as it informs. Well, don’t forget the staple of physical advertising that has been used for half-a-century by businesses and municipalities. That’s right, we’re talking about indoor banners.
When you need a large brand presence and can take advantage of vertical space for messaging, few types of signage measure up to indoor banners. And because these marketing monoliths aren’t required to brave inclement weather, their full-color graphics and dye-sublimated imagery will leave your audience mesmerized.
At Signs Now, we know banners come in all shapes and sizes. It can be difficult to pinpoint which aspects of a competitor’s indoor signage you’d like to emulate. So, if you want more information on indoor banners and their versatility, read on. And if you need consulting advice, look no further – Signs Now produces custom-made banners using your input and an all-star graphic design team.
The advantages to custom indoor banners:
- Banners have a great return-on-investment.
- While production costs for media buys and more advanced signage can garner some stunning revenue results, there’s always a hefty initial price tag to throwing your hat in the ring. And, what’s more, your company doesn’t know what’s going to stick while testing out a new campaign.
- Meanwhile, our digital print shop offers banner printing that can come out to less than a third of the cost of traditional advertising alternatives. Additionally, there are indoor banners that’ll meet any budget or need, from small banner stands to colossal suspended banners.
- They create repeat exposure.
- Banners reinforce your company name and logo each time patrons and employees pass them. Assuming they’re placed in a heavily-frequented location, you can expect a banner to reach the same individual at least three times per day.
- An indoor banner can also be printed double-sided and hung by a window, so that it captures impressions, inside-and-out.
- Going green? Indoor banners are reusable.
- Finished with your advertising campaign for an annual festival? Indoor banners, particularly those crafted from fabric and UV-resistant vinyl can last for years if they’re stored and maintained properly.
- Installation is easy.
- When it comes to indoor banners, there’s no learning curve and no tools are required. Most of them can be tied up in whatever fashion you’d like, thanks to preinstalled grommets or pole pockets.
- For those constantly on-the-go, retractable banners and pop-up displays allow for set up and tear down in seconds. These options combine a banner with its own stand.
- Production takes no time at all.
- Perhaps not as quick as throwing together a Google banner ad, true, physical banners benefit from a relatively fast-turnaround time at the print center.
- Any last-minute changes to the scheduling of your event? Or maybe you want to exhibit a new product at your upcoming trade show? Indoor banners, unlike most signage, can be fabricated in time to showcase your company in the best light.
What are most common applications for banners?
Indoor banner printing services at Signs Now can improve just about any special occasion or event you can think of. Here are a few:
- Arena banners
- Auditorium banners
- Business banners
- Charity event banners
- Civic building banners
- Company banner
- Convention banners
- Directional banners
- Factory banners
- Fundraisers banners
- Hospital banners
- Library banners
- Meeting banners
- Parking garage banners
- POP banners
- Real estate banners
- Restaurant banners
- Retail promotion banners
- Sale banners
- School assembly banners
- Sporting event banners
- Stadium banners
- Trade show banners
- Welcome banners
What are some common indoor banner sizes?
- 3’x10’ indoor banners – Looking for vertical space in a compact package? 3x10 banners might be your golden ticket. They’re perhaps the most common sizing for retail store signage and special advertising that requires more than a logo and a call-to-action.
- 3’x8’ indoor banners – These dimensions are often employed for announcing sales, sports events, and business promotions, but they’re versatile enough for almost any situation.
- 4’x8’ indoor banners – This sizing is less oblong, making it a great choice for displaying simple, seven-word messaging, contact information, and a logo.
- 2’x8’ indoor banners – A rather elongated shape, this banner size is best utilized as a header for a trade show booth or tent. For banners like these, you should leave your long copy at home.
What materials do indoor banners use?
The signage industry primarily adheres to two separate materials for indoor banners: vinyl and fabric. While both will fulfill the basic purpose of capturing your audience’s attention with custom branding and advertising, some substantial differences exist between the two.
For one, fabric banners do not crease permanently, so they can be folded and stowed away in a small area. Vinyl banners must be rolled up for reuse and, as a result, take up more space in storage.
Fabric banners are known for their high-quality graphics and elegant appearance, while vinyl banners are associated with durability. And though vinyl banners can pull double-duty outdoors, fabric banners are more fragile in open-air applications.
Related Blog - Deliver Your Message Effectively With Well-Designed Trade Show Booths, Tents And POP Displays.
Ready to take the next step with indoor banners?
Contact us today and set up a consultation. We’ll discuss your needs and find the solution best-suited to your business. You can count on Signs Now for measurement, design, and permitting (when required) as well as mounting or installation. Every location is a local source for custom graphics, signage and displays. Second-to-none in delivery time and quality signs, at Signs Now, we take indoor banners seriously.
Call Signs Now Tulsa at (918) 712-7446 for more information.