Vehicle Graphics: Sometimes Underutilized by Marketers, Rarely Overlooked by Motorists!
Let's Start A Conversation:
Whether you operate one car or truck or a fleet of one hundred, there’s a lot to be said about the benefits of branding with vehicle graphics.
- They’re powerful: Per research by the American Trucking Association, just one intra-city truck with graphics can generate up to 16 million visual impressions in a year!
- They’re memorable: A study by RYP and Becker Group for 3M® found that 97% of survey respondents recalled the ad on a truck.
- They’re favorable: Nearly all (98%) of study participants thought vehicle graphics created a positive image of the advertiser, said the RYP/Becker Group/3M research.
- They’re impactful: According to the RYP/Becker Group/3M findings, 96% of people thought fleet graphics had more impact than billboards.
- They’re economical: In a comparison of TV, magazine, newspaper, radio and outdoor costs per thousand impressions, fleet graphics are the single most cost-effective advertising tool.
One other key benefit to vehicle graphics for branding? They’re scalable — meaning you can brand your car, truck, trailer, bus, boat or other vehicles with as much graphic content as you need or can afford!
Ranked in order of most economical to most impressive, your vehicle graphic branding options are:
- Custom car door magnets: Transform a personal car to a professional one when you use it for deliveries or meetings with easy on/easy off custom car door magnets.
- Car-top signs: Whether used to promote a food delivery service or other business, magnetic and illuminated car top signs are almost impossible for other motorists to miss!
- Vehicle window lettering: Vinyl letters adhere securely to windows right at eye level. Many use them to display their company name, phone number, location and website address.
- Car and truck graphics: Larger than vinyl letters but smaller than a partial vehicle wraps, car graphics can display a logo, contact information and/or a graphic such as a hammer for the side of a carpenter’s truck.
- Partial vehicle wraps: Thin sheets of durable adhesive vinyl that are custom printed with your branding message, partial vehicle wraps cover most but not all of your car, truck or trailer.
- Full vehicle wraps: Achieve the look of a custom painted vehicle at a fraction of the cost! Full vehicle wraps remove readily after service, making them an ideal solution for leased vehicles, too.
- Full vehicle wraps with window graphics: Take full vehicle wraps a step farther by extending your custom design to window graphics for side and back windows. Perforated, they display your message to those on the outside while allowing the driver to see outward.
Need help with vehicle graphics? Count on the team at Signs Now®!
Your full-service resource for signs and graphics of all types as well as creative design, quality production and expert installation, we’re ready to assist you any time with custom, affordable solutions. Contact us or drop in today to discover the many ways we can meet your needs.Back