Signs Now Erie
Where the Possibilities are Endless!
Thank you for your interest in Signs Now Erie. Our goal is to provide the best service and the best possible solution for your signage needs.
After reviewing your artwork & quote,
we ask that you note the following information concerning ordering procedures:
- All quotes are valid for 45 days.
- All designs are the property of Signs Now Erie until the proposal is accepted. You will be presented with 2 drawings and Signs Now Erie will do up to 2 revisions at no charge. However, additional drawings and revisions will be charged at our hourly rate.
- Verbal approvals or changes are not accepted.
- All changes must be in writing or email. In addition, due to the changes that may delay the original completion date.
- Sign permits are the customer's responsibility unless Signs Now Erie is requested to secure the permit. In that case, you will be billed at our hourly rate plus the cost of the permit.
- Special orders are generally completed in 2-6 weeks from the date we receive the required 50% deposit and signed agreement. The balance is stricly due upon complettion. We gladly accept most major credit cards.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order?
To order signage, banners, trade show displays or other products from Signs Now Erie, you can contact us by phone, email or stop by our center to consult with one of our trained professionals who will gladly discuss your project needs. Call us at 814-453-6564 or email us at email@example.com or visit our center located at 2223 West 23rd Street, just off Pittsburgh Avenue. The Signs Now Erie center is open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. & Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
How long will it take to complete my order?
At Signs Now Erie, customer satisfaction is one of our highest priorities. We strive to make sure we meet your deadlines while producing the highest quality product. Depending on the type and complexity of the job, turnaround times can very. Once we receive your order, we must complete the research, design and estimation process. Once all approvals are received, we will finish your poject on time and on budget. However, as indicated above, if there are any changes those changes will impact and even delay the completion date. Keep in mind the sooner you place your order, the more likely we are to help you meet your deadline.
In what format do I need to submit my artwork?
Signs Now Erie required artwork in the following file formats: .eps(vectorized) or .pdf(vectorized or high resolution .jpeg. You can also bring a flashdrive to the center with your artwork or you can use Dropbox. If you need design work our in-house graphic designers can work with you to create digital graphics with maximum impact. Contact us soon and let's explore your signage needs. At Signs Now Erie, the possibilities are Endless!