Flags and Banners in Chapel Hill
Take to the skies with personalized banners and flags.
Banners make an impact right away, but you want to make sure you're sending the right message. At Signs Now Chapel Hill, we make sure that happens. We can handle all of your visual branding needs. We work with clients of all sizes and across all industries to bring your vision to life.
Whether you're holding an indoor launch or an outdoor event, we create signage that's clear and compelling. From design to fabrication to installation, we can handle every aspect of your visual messaging and displays. You can always expect high-quality materials, cutting-edge production methods, and boundless creativity from our team.
Your input is front and center. With extensive visual communication expertise, we can guide you through your options, so you're always getting high-visibility signage that reflects your brand, your space, and your needs.
When you need signage production or graphics expertise, Signs Now Chapel Hill offers convenient, innovative solutions. We help your business stand out from the crowd, with high-impact signage produced on your timeline.
Combining Your Ideas With Our Design Expertise
Effective signage can create memorable experiences and messaging. At Signs Now Chapel Hill, we make sure your signage and banners are enhancing your business and your marketing efforts. Our team offers a big-picture approach to visual communication, so you get durable signs that stand the test of time and leave a lasting impression.
Whether you're targeting a crowd, drawing people in, or building up brand awareness, you want the right flair and the right style. Different signs can be right for different occasions. We always guide you through your options, so you're getting the best we have to offer. We always promise these four priorities:
- Complete customer satisfaction
- Powerful design acumen matched by industry knowledge
- Premium-quality materials and cutting-edge production methods
- An easy, intuitive, and hassle-free process for you
Communicate Powerfully With Banners in Chapel Hill
When you need event signage or banners, you probably have a deadline and budget in mind. We can always produce displays and graphics while meeting your specifications. We handle it all, from the initial design to setup and installation, for businesses in:
- Chapel Hill
- Research Triangle Park
Enhance your visual messaging with banners and displays from Signs Now Chapel Hill. Call (919) 929-0702 to set up your specialized consultation today.
What are the main types of banners and flags?
- Vinyl Banners – Vinyl banners have been mainstays of the advertising industry for the last fifty years. Advancements in electrostatic printing technology have made vinyl banners affordable for consumers and small businesses alike.
- Banners constructed of vinyl, in comparison to other materials, are better suited to outdoor applications – though they certainly can be used indoors as well! Their resistance to moisture and weathering means they won’t fade as easily.
- Vinyl cannot be folded like cloth and fabric materials, however; vinyl banners should be rolled or they will permanently crease.
- Mesh Banners – Mesh banners are a subtype of vinyl banner. They are digitally printed in full-color using ten-ounce and eight-ounce vinyl. This type of banner is primarily used outdoors because of its wind resistance.
- The mesh-like material is woven in a crisscross pattern, allowing air and sound to pass through.
- This design prevents mesh banners from flying away in adverse weather conditions, as well as vibration-heavy environments (like concerts and festivals).
- This type of material is crease-resistant and easy to store. A large fabric banner could be transported in the front passenger seat of your car, which is more than can be said for vinyl banners.
- While they offer the highest quality images, they can fade under constant sunlight and run the risk of tearing in inclement weather.
- Fabric Banners – Fabric banners are almost exclusively designed for indoor use, and for good reason. Their polyester/satin consistency provides stunning graphics and a mesmerizing color gamut that can only really be appreciated in well-lighted interior spaces.
- Step and Repeat Banners – You’ve likely seen these banners at star-studded events and promotional outings that have a large press presence. Journalists, PR representatives and photographers need a neutral background for a variety of purposes. Often, event holders will take advantage of this and use it as a branding opportunity. As a result, step and repeat banners feature a logo or design repeated along a single-color backdrop as a means of killing two birds with one stone – advertising and uniformity.
- Suspended Banners – While this term covers a wide variety of hanging banners, the typical suspended banner is hung from the upper-left and upper-right corners of the material via grommets and wires or ropes. For other suspended banners, alternative frames exist for securing the heavier weight associated with larger dimensions.
- Feather Flags – Also known as pennant banners, teardrop flags and roadside flags, Pole Banners – These pole-suspended signs hang above sidewalks, adding charm to walkable neighborhoods and ushering pedestrians into street-side businesses. Because of their positioning, pole banners have the advantage of extended visibility.
What are the most popular uses for banners and flags?
- Anniversaries for Retail Stores
- Birthday Parties
- Local and Municipal Events
- Stadiums and Sporting Events
- Trade Shows
- Limited-Time Sales
- Roadside Advertising
- Product Launches
- Grand Openings
- Entertainment Premiers
What are the most common banner sizes?
- 2’ x 4’
- 3’ x 6’
- 4’ x 6’
- 5’ x 10’
- 2’ x 6’
- 3’ x 8’
- 4’ x 8’
- 5’ x 12’
- 2’ x 8’
- 3’ x 9’
- 4’ x 10’
- 5’ x 20’
- 2’ x 12’
- 3’ x 12’
- 4’ x 20’
- 5’ x 30’
How thick should my banner be?
Most banners are available in two degrees of thickness: 13oz and 18oz. We recommend 13oz for most indoor and outdoor applications, and 18oz for select outdoor services.
Now, we know what you may be thinking: “Ounces are a measurement of weight, not width!” But thickness in the signage industry is based on the weight per square yard. So, an 18oz banner will weigh 18oz for every nine square feet of material.
What other attributes should I consider?
- Pole Pocket or Grommets? – If you plan on suspending your banners above an expansive boulevard or a crowded trade expo, you’ll need a way to hang them. Your decision may come down to logistics: Is there ample room for a pole to extend from a wall or platform, or will you have to employ wire or rope?
- Single-sided or Double-Sided? – While not necessarily a hard decision (much of it comes down to personal preference), you’ll have to consider whether you intend on hanging your banner flat against a wall or at a location where it may be viewed from both sides. A double-sided freestanding banner will gain more impressions than a single-sided one, so it’s an option worth considering.
Deliver Your Message Effectively With Well-Designed Trade Show Booths, Tents And POP Displays.
Ready to take the next step with banners and flags?
Contact us today to set up a consultation. We’ll discuss your needs and find the solution best suited to your business. You can count on Signs Now Chapel Hill for measurement, design and permitting (when required) as well as mounting or installation. Every location is a local source for custom graphics, signage and displays. Second-to-none in delivery time and quality signs, at Signs Now, we take banners and flags seriously.
Call Signs Now Chapel Hill at (919) 929-0702 for more information.