The design of your graphics is just as important as where they will be installed. When designing visual communications, it is important to consider many factors, including visibility, readability and legibility. Every Signs Now location employs a professional design team to take your vision and design a professional solution that not only incorporates the important visual aspects, but also the most functional components to make your visuals effective marketing tools.
Creating an effective sign
Our experts provide you with the right tools to help you determine which type of signage and design elements will help you meet your business objectives effectively and efficiently.
We educate you about the various types of materials used to create a sign, how they affect your marketing statement or message and how to make an educated decision in choosing the right sign for you campaign.
Before establishing the guidelines for your project, your Signs Now design team will help you to determine the aspects that will make your sign effective. We go beyond the manufacturing process and introduce a “big picture” element to our sign design process.
A list of factors that our design and marketing team will consider when recommending the sign design is represented by the questions below:
- What is the sign’s overall purpose?
- What is the problem to be solved or benefit to be gained?
- What specific message do you want to communicate?
- Who is the target audience?
- How would you describe your audience in demographic terms such as age, income, education, lifestyle, etc.?
- What is the viewing distance?
- What is the viewing time? Is the target audience lingering nearby or are they driving at high speeds?
- Is the sign intended to be temporary or permanent?
- Is the sign to be used indoors or outdoors?
- Where and how will the sign need to be mounted? By whom?
- Will the sign need to travel? Does it require special portability concerns?
- When do you need the sign?
- Do you have any additional signage and graphic needs that we can assist you with?