Great Signage Shows the World How Much Your Hospital Cares.
As a beacon for care within a community, a hospital brings together a wide range of services and people. Staff, patients and visitors need to find their way through the complex maze of floors, hubs and specialized areas quickly and efficiently. A well-thought signage strategy is essential to guide and inform people in a way that’s clear, comforting and aligned with your facility’s brand image.
Exterior signs for site identification and wayfinding
- Front-façade and building signs
- 3D signs and channel letters
- Monument signs
- Custom entrance awnings and walkway covers
- Outdoor directories
- ADA-Compliant Signs
- Parking lot signs
- Post and panel signs
- Traffic and road signs
- Aluminum signs
Interior signs for facility wayfinding
- Directional signs
- Directories, including digital and/or interactive types
- Departmental signs
- Name plates
- Custom Posters & Banners for Grand Openings and Hospital Initiatives
- Room number signage systems
- Restroom signs
- Donor plaques and recognition walls
- Lobby signs
- Wall graphics, e.g., donor appreciation
- Wall letters
Interior signs for safety and compliance
- Access control signs
- ADA signs
- Equipment safety plaques
- Hospital policy and procedure signs
- Equipment safety signs and labels
- OSHA regulation and safety signs
- Dry-erase boards
Ready to Begin Benefiting from Affordable Hospital Signs? See Signs Now!
Whether it’s a simple, one-time graphic or an entire project’s worth of signage and displays, count on Signs Now. We “bring to the table” not only creative ideas but also experience on how to get your job done on target, on time and on budget. That includes it all — from measurement and design to expert installation. Of course, it all begins with a free consultation. Let’s sit down soon to discuss your needs and review our solutions.
Call Signs Now at (844) 947-4467 for more information.